Mauricio Bermudez is the Michelangelo of Colourist in NYC. I recently had the opportunity of watching Mauricio at work. Here are 5 tips for the holiday season and beyond:
1. Embrace your natural beauty, if covering grays is on your list the key is to not cover your grays entirely a little peek a boo effect gives you that aging gracefully look.
2. A highly recommended product is Christophe Robin Cleansing Mask this non-detergent shampoo for color-treated hair fixes the color, adds gloss and restores what the hair lost during the chemical dyeing process. The cleansing mask with lemon is the "Rolls Royce" of shampoos for colored hair.
3. The ultimate repair for split ends that protects and shields and a must have for this winter is Oribe Split Ends.
4. A gloss is always a great way to bring dull hair back just in time for the holidays. (Redkin Shades BQ)
5. A side part or a low chignon are always a winner to spice up your look.
Mauricio's Philosohy - Dream Big!
He was born in Miami and is based in New York City.
His inspiration : My Dad, who left me with this quote " It's not how much you cut off, It's what you leave on!
My trend: No trend
Mauricio currently works at Suite Caroline in New York City. By appointment only.