2014 has been quite the year for overall growth and change. Making time for others with small acts of kindness is vital. It’s understandable we all are stressed, pressured, and have limited time for others. The truth is, Change starts small. That’s why I’ve been trying to do little things to make the world around me brighter.
These small acts of kindness have not only made my days brighter but those people I care about are coming around one day at a time.
1. Handwritten thank you cards and notes expressing how awesome and how much you appreciate your friends , family and coworkers.
2. Calling a friend or relative just because you can, imagine this might just be what they needed at that moment.
3. Every morning I get texts from friends ranging from the general "Good Morning" to “have a good day” They both make me feel loved. Take a few minutes out of your day to send a text to someone you care about.
4. Buy something extra If I know I’m going to see a friend or coworker I will pick up an extra avocado or coffee or whatever I think they may enjoy.
5. Extending an invite to remind someone you care. You can let others know you value their company and ask people to meals, parties, meetings, etc. Finding balance and spreading joy is the only way I feel and stay positive on a daily basis.
How would you brighten someone's day?